We’re not providing a community.
We’re providing a platform for communities.
Zanby’s vision is to provide community as a Web service to all kinds of groups – from small neighborhood clubs to chapter-based organizations to enterprise-class corporations.
Zanby helps companies adapt to a new definition of the enterprise. Our products use the principles of social media to extend your investment in back office and ERP applications, to collaborative internal and customer communities, to managing your relationship with the social web.
The epiphany: Groups of Groups
Zanby is specifically architected to serve a distributed enterprise. The platform was made to join social media tools with business processes to provide a truly holistic and scalable solution that inherently serves both external and internal needs.
A powerful organizational tool that can consolidate and manage communication, content and activities across enterprises of all sizes, a Zanby Group Family is a group whose members are other groups.
This unique group architecture makes it possible to create networks of deeply integrated groups – of people or information – in distributed relationships that mirror your company or organization exactly. Independent groups can easily join together to achieve common goals and form a common identity. In turn, businesses and associations can manage regional chapters or departments in simple group units.
- Create and manage custom online communities that essentially have no silos.
- Support one or many uniquely branded social networks on your website.
- Integrate one or many social networks in parallel on partner websites.
- Increase advertising capacity.
- Map demographics and psychographics in groups and groups of groups (or communities of communities) to solicit feedback, poll and otherwise enable behavioral marketing efforts.
- Target your employees, customers, members or volunteers in ways you previously only imagined.
- Log in once.
- And: it’s all customized to fit your business model.
The Zanby difference.
Zanby offers a platform that works the way people work: collaboratively in groups, and in groups of groups.
Based in Minneapolis, MN, Zanby is committed to running our company in a way that uses the tools of the marketplace to not only make a profit – but to improve quality of life locally, nationally and internationally. It is about community, after all.